Private lessons are tailored to meet student’s individual needs and goals by adjusting teaching style to student’s ability, personality, and expectations. This ensures the most thorough and rapid learning process, all while keeping it fun, easy, and comfortable! Instructors offer in-person private lessons in multiple genres (virtual private lessons available upon request).
Contact us to inquire about booking a private lesson.
Information for Private Lessons:
- Private lessons are only 1:1 or 2:1 (semi-private).
- Private lessons are held at student’s home or location rented by parent/guardian. Public parks, community centers, etc. are not permitted unless rented by parent/guardian and proper insurance (if applicable and required by rental location) is secured by parent/guardian.
- Instructors are not available for bookings less than 72 hours in advance.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your private lesson you must do so at least 72 hours ahead of time. You will be charged a $10 fee if you request to reschedule or cancel after the 72-hour deadline.
- Cancelations can either receive a credit toward a future private lesson or a refund less a $5 online processing fee.
- Please add your private lesson date(s) to your calendar and set reminders if necessary.
- Please keep your pets indoors or away from the lesson area.
- Covid policies are dependent on the instructor’s comfort level and the guidelines she sets.