Private lessons are tailored to meet student’s individual needs and goals by adjusting teaching style to student’s ability, personality, and expectations. This ensures the most thorough and rapid learning process, all while keeping it fun, easy, and comfortable! Instructors offer both in-person and virtual private lessons in multiple genres. Click on the instructor’s link below to register for your private lesson.
Information for Private Lessons:
- Private lessons are only 1:1 or 2:1 (semi-private).
- Instructors are not available for online bookings less than 72 hours in advance.
- Virtual private lessons will receive a zoom link, password, meeting ID, and instructions at least 48 hours before your selected date.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your private lesson you must do so at least 72 hours ahead of time. You will be charged a $10 fee if you request to reschedule or cancel after the 72-hour deadline.
- Cancelations can either receive a credit toward a future private lesson or a refund less a $5 online processing fee.
- If you miss a virtual private lesson without notification of cancelation or rescheduling – you will be charged a $10 fee, will not receive a refund, and will not be able to do a make-up.
- Please add your private lesson date(s) to your calendar and set reminders if necessary.
- Please keep your pets indoors or away from the lesson area.