Small group lessons are tailored to meet students’ individual needs and goals by adjusting teaching style to students’ abilities, personalities, and expectations all while keeping it fun, easy, and comfortable! Instructors offer in-person small group lessons in multiple genres. Small group lessons are for groups with 3 or 4 dancers.
Contact us to inquire about booking small group lessons.
- Group of 3 dancers – starting at $177/4 weeks ($59 per dancer)
- Group of 4 dancers – starting at $236/4 weeks ($59 per dancer)
Information for Small Group Lessons:
- You must register for at least 4 weeks of lessons. Small group lessons meet once a week for 45 minutes. You choose your dates and times during registration! You can purchase additional weeks if you’d like to continue after your first set of lessons conclude.
- When booking a small group, the registering parent is responsible for paying for the group in full at the time of registration. It is the responsibility of the registering parent to collect payment (either reimbursement or before registering) from the parents of additional children in the group.
- If more children are present than included in your purchase selection the registering parent will be responsible for paying for the additional children before the lesson starts, plus a $10 fee.
- Small groups of over 4 children are recommended to register for a class through one of our city partners.
- Instructors are not available for bookings less than 72 hours in advance.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your lesson you must do so at least 72 hours ahead of time. You will be charged a $10 fee if you request to reschedule or cancel after the 72-hour deadline.
- Cancelations can either receive a credit toward future lessons or a refund less a $5 online processing fee.
- Please add your lesson dates to your calendar and set reminders if necessary.
- Please keep your pets indoors or away from the lesson area.