Spring Recital 2015 Information!
It’s that time of year again! We are a month away from our Spring 2015 recital, Movie Mania! Your dedicated instructors are perfecting their dances and getting the kids prepared for their stage debut. Here are a few things we would like for you to know!
- Tickets are now on sale! Please click here to order pre-sale tickPlease click here to order pre-sale ets. Pre-sale lasts until June 9th. You may pay with credit card online but day of please remember tickets are CASH ONLY at the door.
- Children under 3 that are LAP SITTERS only do not need a ticket. The auditorium does have mandatory security officers that enforce this policy before and during the show.
- DVD’s of the performance will be available for $30 each. We will be taking orders at the event. We can accept check or cash for the DVD’s of the backstage and show itself.
- All instructors have video for you to practice at home if you wish. Please email your instructor if you would like it to be sent as a courtesy.
- Please have your dancer STAGE READY as you check in. This means costume on without jackets, etc. hair pieces in, and shoes and make-up on. If you wish to not have make-up on your dancer please speak with your instructor and we can make concessions.
- Dancers are to check-in ONE HOUR before show time. That is 10:00am for the 11:00 show and 3:00pm for the 4:00pm show.
- Show lasts approximately one hour. There will be no early check-outs due to security constraints placed on us by the school district and for the children’s safety.
We have a great big surprise for our dancers after the show! If you wish to join us for this surprise please allow some extra time (approximately 30-45 minutes) to your schedule immediately after check-out. Bring your camera and your smiles!
Closer to the event we will post more information regarding day of event. Please let us know if you have any questions about the performance or your dancer!
OC Dance Productions