OC Dance Productions 2020 Summer Camps
Join us for a summer of dancing, crafting, games, kindness discussions, and more! We’re offering our most popular camps throughout the summer months to help your dancer stay active, improve technique, and have some fun!
Click the Drop-Downs Below for More Information
OC Dance Productions Camps
- Register online by clicking the graphic above “Click Here to Register for OC Dance Camps”
- Choose to add-on “$20 Camp Craft Fee” at time of online registration or bring $20 cash the first day of camp
- Online registration will close 72 hours in advance of the first camp date.
- Camps must have a minimum of 5 students enrolled by the 72-hour deadline in order to run. You will be notified via email should cancelation occur.
- The Friday before your first camp date you will receive an email from our office with important camp instructions and details.
- Please click on the tab below “OCDP Participant Supply List & Instructions”
Underground Dance Co
23034 Lake Forest Dr. Suite C, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
211 W Katella Ave. Suite K, Orange, CA 92867
**For summer 2020, OC Dance is implementing intensive training with our seasoned instructors on safety measures as they pertain to COVID-19, sanitation and social distancing for our programming. All parameters are subject to change at any time per fluctuating fluid state, county and CDC guidelines. Please click here for Summer 2020 Rules, Policies, and Guidelines.
OCDP Participant Supply List and Instructions
In order to maintain the utmost standards in safety and sanitation, we are asking parents to pack a bag for their child with items inside for their use only in lieu of sharing in class.
Please pack the below items for any camp in which you enroll your child. Supply list items can be found on the OCDP Amazon List or parents can purchase similar items wherever they choose. Amazon list information and link can be found at the bottom of this section.
All Participant Supplies
- Pack of markers (pack of 8 is sufficient)
- Small pack of fabric markers
- Glue stick
- Pack of paint pens
- Puff paint pack (cheer camp only)
- Hand wipes (or paper towels)
- Hand sanitizer
- Kleenex Pack or tissues
- Mask of choice
- Snack (non-nut products please)
- Large water (to avoid refilling and exposure to germs on a fountain)
- Lunch (full day camps only)
- Optional – stickers and gems
*OCDP is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
City & OCDP Camps
Registration links for camps offered through city locations can be found on the schedule. Click on the graphic “Click Here to View Camp Schedule”. In-person camps offered through city partners are subject to change based on fluctuating fluid state, county and CDC guidelines. Please be sure to read the city’s current policies and information, as it relates to summer camps.
*OC Dance is not responsible for changes in classes/camps protocol or cancelation due to state and/or city regulations during COVID-19 restrictions. Attending any class or camp with OC Dance assumes participants and parents know and understand the risks associated with COVID-19 during the pandemic. Thank you.