OC Dance offers comprehensive summer camps in dance, cheerleading, musical theater, and “princess training”.
Come join us this summer for one of our award-winning camps for kids! Click here to view the schedule.
For more information on 2021 Camps and Craft Supply List please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Dance Camps: Our dance camp selection includes the following:
All-in-One: Combination camp of jazz, ballet, hip hop and sometimes other variations of dance!
Pop Star: Campers learn jazz/hip hop-based choreography and lyrics to current age-appropriate pop songs!
Princess Ballet: A little bit of games, a little bit of ballet, and a lot of princess imagery, crafts and fun!
Hip Hop: Campers explore the elements of street dancing with clean and fun hip hop moves!
Campers learn arm motions, voice projection, pom dance, and at some locations tumbling!
Superhero Hip Hop:
Beginning Hip Hop choreography infused with a lot of superhero moves, grooves, crafts, games, and more!
Every camp also includes crafts, team-building games, and our little sprinkle of magic that has us winning awards every year! We’re dedicated to keeping your child safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check out our safety protocols below and please note they may change before camps start this summer or at any time during the summer.
In order to maintain the utmost standards in safety and sanitation, we are asking parents to pack a bag for their child with items inside for their use only in lieu of sharing in camp.
Please pack and label the below items for any camp in which you enroll your child. Supply list items can be found on the OCDP Amazon List or parents can purchase similar items wherever they choose. Amazon list information and link can be found at the bottom of this section.
All Participant Supplies
- Pack of markers (pack of 8 is sufficient)
- Small pack of fabric markers
- Pack of paint pens
- Puff paint pack (camps ages 5 and up only)
- Hand wipes (or paper towels) – enough for week
- Hand sanitizer (fragrance-free if possible) if over 8yrs old
- Kleenex pack or tissues
- Mask of choice
- Snack (non-nut products please)
- Large water (to avoid refilling and exposure to germs on a fountain)
- Lunch (full day camps only)
- Optional – stickers and gems
*OCDP is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early and be sure to follow the current implemented guidelines and rules for COVID safety.
- Dancers need to be picked up on time and instructors will not be responsible for children outside of camp time. Some city locations charge a fee for participants picked up late for camp. Please plan to arrive for a prompt pick-up at the end of camp time.
- Siblings are not allowed to wait unsupervised.
- No gum, candy, or anything in the dancer’s mouth is permitted at the start of camp (safety/choking hazard)
- All COVID-19 protocols will be in effect and are subject to change at any given moment. OC Dance and the hosting city reserve the right to change these policies and procedures at any time. *Please see COVID-19 policies & procedures for more information.
- All waivers and agreements must be turned in or submitted in completion with all signatures and requested information before camp starts and dancers enter the dance room. These waivers and agreements MUST be signed by the legal parent or guardian. Nannies, grandparents, babysitter signatures are not accepted.
*Our dancer and staff’s safety is of the utmost importance and priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. All policies and protocols are subject to change at any given time due to the fluid state of these state and local guidelines as weeks progress. OC Dance reserves the right to update, change, and implement rules and regulations at any and all-times to remain a responsible business in our communities. OC Dance also reserves the right to refuse services to any family and/or participant who does not comply with these policies and protocols.
Please refer to your city’s specific COVID-19 Policies & Procedures by clicking here.
- Any camp registered for through a city website/program will fall under that city’s policy for cancelations and withdraws. Please contact the city for your request.
- All camps are subject to cancellation or change at any time.
- Fees are not prorated for missed days or crafts.
- OCDP will follow the city’s policy for those who have been asked to leave or be removed from camp for any COVID non-compliance reason.
*OC Dance is not responsible for changes in classes/camps protocol or cancelation due to state and/or city regulations during COVID-19 restrictions. Attending any class or camp with OC Dance assumes participants and parents know and understand the risks associated with COVID-19 during the pandemic. Thank you.
Summer 2020 Testimonials
- Charlie and her friend Kayla had a wonderful time! I thought you (Miss Marissa) did a wonderful job of staying professional while enforcing protocols that are for our safety. The Covid protocols enforced by OC Dance were what’s needed at this time and were professionally enforced for the safety of our littlest ones. There is a community need for safe, fun and professional programs. We would definitely take more classes and camps with OC Dance Productions in the future. Thank you for everything! – Crystal, San Clemente
- Thanks, Marissa! Izzy has a really good time and you did a great job! – Kevin, San Clemente
- Our family is so grateful you held camps this summer and we were impressed with the safety measures in place! My daughter loved going to camp every day and we hope you’ll have classes this Fall! Thank you! – Parent, Irvine
- Rosie had such a blast!! Will you have any other camps this summer? I will write to the city and I did already do a review on their website. Thank you!! – Parent, Irvine
My daughter participated in this last week’s pop star dance camp. Up until March 2020, my daughter attended Hip hop classes every Monday through the city. My daughter loves dancing & performing. We were soooo glad to have the opportunity for my daughter to do that again with this last week’s camp. She missed it soo much. Thank you for offering this course. We hope to participate in more very soon. – Nathalie, San Clemente